We're getting exited for the Preview p"ART"y kickoff to Padzieski Art Gallery’s International Holiday Boutique, set for Sunday, Nov. 22 from 2-5 p.m.!
This first look at the artistic gift offerings features special discounts on purchases, live music, a silent auction and a delicious taste tour of some of the area’s finest restaurants.
Presented in conjunction with the Dearborn Recreation and Parks Department, the Preview Party festivities take place in the Gallery and Studio A of the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, 15801 Michigan Ave., and also include admission to the 31st annual Festival of Trees.
The DCAC’s Holiday Boutique is a highly anticipated annual tradition as the transformed Padzieski Art Gallery (featuring special extended holiday hours) offers unique, original creations of artists from around the world and around the neighborhood for sale.
This year's event will include:
- A 20-percent discount on all purchases in the Padzieski Gallery Holiday Boutique
- Admission to the Festival of Trees, also held in The Center
- Food from Habib's Cuisine, Bangkok 96, Park Place Caterers, Bartz Bakery and other local restaurants
- Live music from pianist Jake LaValley
- A silent auction with some great items, such as
- Pottery from the Arab American National Museum
- A Fitbit watch and 30-day aerobics pass to the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center
- A round of golf at Dearborn Hills Golf Course
- Gift baskets from Biggby Coffee and Merchant's Fine Wine
- Auto detailing and other items for car-enthusiasts
- Various pieces of local artwork
- Gift cards from local businesses, such as Panera Bread, Yogurtopia, LaPita, Dea
rborn Music, Merchant's Fine Wine and more.
Admission for the Nov. 22 Preview Party fundraiser is $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
Proceeds from the Preview p“ART”y fundraiser benefit program services that DCAC provides for more than 45 local arts and cultural groups.